Sunday, March 20, 2011

Super Moon.... Strange Happenings...

See I knew there was a reason why i had such a weird dream last night it was a sign that tonight would end up becoming one of the weirdest nights ever. My dream was about some crazy shit where i was in an insane asylum/jail and my wallet and credit cards got stolen and i got pee on me. that shit was weird then i got a weird text from my mom blowin up my sisters spot. when i got home i got a dude asking me to sleep with him for $200. WTF??? then got into a fight with my boyfriend. went out with my best friend and stayed SOBER... watching everyone get wasted was crazy. Vomiting in buckets and then a fight in the bar near the bathroom over some ugly bitch. Then seeing my friend so drunk that she didnt even know where she was and who she was with. I do have to say that i'm happy that i stayed sober and i was able to tell my friends "friend" that i didnt give a fuck about her and if she wanted to go home with some random dude i didnt give a fuck but i was takin my friend home and dragged my friend away from the situation. I'm just happy people are getting home safe. but it was a definite WEIRD night and i blame it on the SUPER MOON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment