Monday, March 7, 2011

Beer of the Week!!


Another one of my most favorite beers Magic Hat #9. Makes me feel like i have an orgy of fruit in my mouth. This is what the website said about the beer "A beer cloaked in secrecy. An ale whose mysterious and unusual palate will swirl across your tongue and ask more questions than it answers. A sort of dry, crisp, refreshing, not-quite pale ale. #9 is really impossible to describe because there's never been anything else quite like it."
I just need to say that this beer is fucken dericious and when I went to the brewing company in Vermont I bought a jug of this for 20 bucks AND if you come back with the same jar you can get it refilled for 10 bucks  (prob changed since I've been there but whatever still pretty damn cheap)!! WTF!!  And when you go there you get to taste all their different flavors. It's AMUHAZING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment