Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Friendship

Today in my slight drunken stupor i realized the importance of friendship. I know that sometimes i take it for granted, but i realized that women need their women to be close and to realize that sometimes they're not alone. We all go through the same bullshit with our significant others or life and we all deal with it in different ways. the one thing that we can count on is realizing that we're there for each other and that we're not alone. there is always someone there for you that really cares and even though they might not be around all the time, they still are there when you need them. just a phone call away. They might not be able to come to you beckon call but you know that they can count on you no matter what. Hopefully my girls know that. It sucks going through shit alone and i'm the first one to think that, but if they're your friend they'll help you through thick or thin no matter what. so i thank all my FRIENDS out there that have helped me through the bad and the good and i hope that my friends realize that i'll always be there for them even though i sound or seem like i'm busy. I'm always there to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment