Friday, March 18, 2011

Drink of the WEEK!!



Yes I went out for St. Patty's I even wore Green. If you know anything about me i don't ever wear more than black, white, or gray. So i was celebrating and celebrate i did with my good  friends and whiskey. Me and my friends are completely and utterly obsessed with this one place called Whiskey Town and they have a Whiskey Brooklyn. I think the Brooklyn one is the SHITTTT.. only cus they have food. and everyone knows how i feel about food. Anyways, at this magical place called whiskey town they have shots that are called picklebacks and spicy picklebacks, which is basically a shot of whiskey and a shot of pickle juice. yes i know it sounds fucken nasty but its really not. Its like eating a delicious meal. TOTALLY addicting!! so if you're on the LES or in Williamsburg check out whiskey town and i possibly might see you there... HAHAHA... and here are 2 rules to remember eat before drinking it'll do wonders :) AND NO DRUNK TEXTING OR CALLING only leads to BAD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment