Monday, June 20, 2011

Reggie Watts


As I was stressing out at work today I got this awesome email from my co-worker Eric. He sent me a link to this man named Reggie Watts. I must say that this was the only happy thing that happened at work. This dude is very fucken talented and is pretty funny at the same time and apparently when you see him live he's even better. He's actually playing some free shows around NYC... Check his SITE

Upcoming Shows


Reggie Watts

Date City Venue
06/22/11 Reggie Watts in New York, NY Central Park Summer Stage
Time: 6:00pm.
06/24/11 Reggie Watts in Brooklyn, NY Red Hook Park Summer Stage
Time: 7:00pm. Admission: FREE.
06/29/11 Reggie Watts in Toronto, ON Yuku Yuk’s – Toronto Jazz Festival
Time: 7:00pm. Admission: $30. Buy tickets

No comments:

Post a Comment