Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Chloe Riely Vs. Kreayshawn!!

so I know that hip hop has taken the turn for the worst when I started getting emails about first Kreayshawn and now Chloe Riely. Umm... these bitches both SUCK really bad. But who's worse???  I would  say Kreayshawn cus people actually think this bitch is good, and they pay for her music. This makes me sad to be woman in hip hop. I NEVER want to be associated to any of these chicks. Sadly, the only reason why these bitches are popular is cus they're fucken marketable. Maybe I'm just a hater cus I wish i thought  of this bullshit before. I'm an Asian chick that should be a rapper so i could get paid. Shit I'll dress up like a stupid hipster so then i can get a deal with a major label. HEY COLUMBIA you wanna sign me???? apparently you don't have to have any talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment