Sunday, June 19, 2011

Chip Shop Brooklyn!!


Fried Twinkie

Fried Snickers

So i've known about this little shop for a while. I was watching The Food Network one day and they started talking about deep fried twinkies. How can you not  love eating this snack that can last a nuclear explosion. BUT now its FRIED. and everything fried is 10xs better. YESH!! For about 3 or 4 years I never got a chance to go but got teased by my sister who said she would take me there. Then FINALLY one lovely night my girl Mishy and i went out and decided to take a trip to the Chip Shop. We went to the one in Park Slope, which closes at 9pm. So if you want to go to that one get there early. I ordered the Meat Mac & Cheese and DAYUM!! DERICIOUS!! But you can't go to the Chip Shop and NOT try a fucken fried something. They have a bunch of chocolate bars and of course the infamous fried twinkie. OH MY GODDDD!! it was everything that i've always dreamed it would be. i almost had an orgasm. Now I've also tried the Atlantic Ave shop and that one is open for way longer and it also serves some delicious beers. When I went that time with my girl I ate the deep fried Reese Peanut Butter Cup and YUP it was FUCKEN AMAZING and i have to say WAY better than the fried twinkie. My girl had the deep fried Snickers bar and fuck... I just loved it. Fried chocolate is AMAZING.
If you haven't tried this place you should Check them out HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment