Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Brown Bag AllStars Release Party @ 92Y Tribeca





I love BBAS!! I want to congratulate them on having a dope fucken show. Everyone was having a great time and to tell you the truth it wasn't the same people that I see all the time which is awesome. They have been doing their thing and I'm really happy that they got a chance to really show everyone what they've been working towards. Also, the opening acts were ill. They had Dj Ready Cee, DJ Wayne Ski, DJ Evil Dee and Torae. They killed it on stage. I of course was up front video taping. I posted up a little montage  of my most favorite songs. But if you want more from sound check till the last song I have everything on my youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/krazedmika116?feature=mhum

No comments:

Post a Comment