Saturday, May 21, 2011

ADELE live at The Beacon Theatre

 

My bestest friend EVER gave me an awesome present and took me to see Adele at the Beacon Theatre. We had dinner with a couple other people and had a lot of fun drinking, eating, and talking about  life lessons. I've been listening  to her album and I knew this might be an emotional concert. The best part of the concert was having a moment with my bestie cus sometimes we don't always see things on the same page, but when we heard  these songs it made us have moment. We've been through a hell  of a lot and this concert was prob the first Real soulful concert we've been  to together. So we had  our moments and it was awesome. So thank you to my bestest friend EVER and here are a couple of the songs that got us  right in  the fucken heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment