Thursday, January 12, 2012

DJ Brace - SYNESTHASIA


DJ Brace - SYNESTHASIA from Bill Acheson on Vimeo.

When you think of Dj's now a days you always think of just some dude playing a random track of his ipod, his serato, or something that's not really considered a record. It makes me sad. I guess since I am a purist and I appreciate the art of DJ'ing. It's not something that you can just learn in an hour and call yourself a DJ. It takes years of practice and dedication so when I see DJ Brace doing his thing it makes me smile. He is a TRUE DJ. I've had the pleasure of meeting this amazingly talented DJ and he was even more amazing in person. So check out the video and don't forget to cop his album, Synesthasia

Synesthasia available through
iTUNES / itunes.apple.com/ca/album/synesthasia/id397786614
FAT BEATS / fatbeats.com/products/dj-brace-synesthasia-cd
BANDCAMP / nostomania.bandcamp.com/album/synesthasia

and NOSTOMANIARECORDS.com

No comments:

Post a Comment