Sunday, October 2, 2011

5 Pointz Long Island City

















so I got a chance to check out 5 Pointz in Queens and it was an awesome experience. I've heard about this place and I've seen crazy pictures but when i was actually there it was mind blowing. The talent that these artist have are ridiculous and sad because people don't think that this is art. All the art that you get to see in the area are hands down beautiful. I also got a chance to speak with one of the guys that volunteer there  and he schooled me and my friends. It was a chance to understand all the art that was on the walls and all the different challenges that they face. This is REAL graffiti not some of the shit that you see around manhattan. It's sad that people can't recognize the beauty in it and they need help. So to find out more about 5 pointz Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment