Saturday, August 6, 2011

Molson Coors launches pink Anim e beer for women



I'm not your typical chick. I love beer and sex and foul shit. So when I heard that Molson Coors was going to have a beer for women I had to look into this. Only because I LOVE Beer. How can you not? i mean those prissy ass bitches that can't drink it cus it taste bad or it makes  them fat have to fucken stop. Its ridiculous. Beer is cheap and it's good if you know what you're looking for. But I guess Molson believed that women will try a pink beer... i guess like a wine cooler. The other thing that makes  this slightly ridiculous is that Animee is a Japanese Cartoon. So why the fuck would they name it that? whatever...I guess i'll have to try it before i knock it...  Read more about this ridiculous beer HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment