Sunday, July 17, 2011

Whiskey Town!!


So instead of BEER OF THE WEEK. Its shot and bar of the week. I love hangin out with my friends taking Spicy Pickleback shots and pics in the photo booths of this wondrous  place called Whiskey Town.  I just have to say that maybe i should just stop getting drunk cus i say TOO MUCH. But whatever i love having fun with my friends and I LOVE whiskey town. It's one of my fave spots and i have to say that i always end up having a ridiculous time with lots of stupid pics. This is a great place to go especially early when no one's there cus it gets way too crowded and usually fills up with douche bags. But when you claim your spot its fucken AWESOME... Check it out  and most likely you'll see me so buy me a shot and LET'S GET WEIRD!!! Whiskey Town Info HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment