Saturday, April 2, 2011

Last night....


I love going out with my friends and gettin wasted. Yes I might have a slight drinking problem but eh... whatever you live once right? but  sometimes when i'm drunk i get into these crazy convos with people and it makes me really think... not just about what drink i want next but about serious shit. I've been through a lot in my life and I'm definitely not proud of everything I've done, but because of all of the shit i've been through I've become the person I am today. So when I can give advice to people it makes me really happy because i feel like i've grown and it also makes me feel like wow! i'm not the only one. it also shows me how my family prob felt about me and their thoughts about it... but the whole point of me writing this is that if you're dealing with someone who has a problem just let them know you're there for  them and  as  much as they push you away and seem like they don't give a fuck about what you're sayin just let them know you're there and you care because eventually they'll see it. But know not until THEY realize it nothin will change...

No comments:

Post a Comment